Our reusable face wipes can be used to remove your makeup, to apply toners or to provide a gentle exfoliation to your skin, making them the perfect zero waste substitute to disposable cotton rounds!
For these face wipes we chose to use a double fold hem, a sewing technique that helps increase the life and durability of the product
Our reusable face wipes come in two styles:
- with Cotton Waffle: a beautiful and gentle plain cotton waffle, ideal for sensitive skin. Both styles come with terry cotton on the other side
- with Printed Cotton: available in two options a blue and white botanical design and a white on blue minimal clouds design, ideal for applying products. Both styles come with terry cotton on the other side
Remember that you can use our Soap Saver Bag as a wash bag for your face wipes!
NAT x ZERO WASTE PATH
These cotton reusable face wipes are born form a collaboration between Zero Waste Path and NAT (Natura Arte Tessuti), they're handmade in Italy by small artisans and family owned businesses using deadstock cotton fabric.
We chose to use deadstock fabric, which are endrolls from other projects and companies, because it's a way to reuse fabrics that already exist without creating demand for new materials.
- Fabrics: 100% deadstock printed cotton, cotton waffle and cotton terry
- Thread: 100% cotton
- Hanging tape: 100% deadstock cotton
8 x 8cm
100% recycled unbleached label
- Machine wash at max 40ºC
- Do not dry clean
- Do not bleach
- Air dry or tumble dry on low
- Iron on medium
NAT works with a network of small artisanal and/or family owned businesses on the Italian territory